Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:32 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» New Parter Site SinisterModding
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 am by mitchellmods

» Free WaW Nazi Zombies!
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:51 pm by Will

» New Multiplayer Teaser Trailer!
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:05 pm by MURDOCK

» Holaaa World Of MurdokMods...
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 am by MURDOCK

» COd4 lobby
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 pm by dropdeadkrazy

» Call Of Duty Mw2 Glitches on Map Packs
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:32 am by TALENTEDKID

» Cod Blackops Gameplay E3
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 am by TALENTEDKID

» [TuT] Call Of Duty 4 Perk Glitch
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:23 am by TALENTEDKID

» Confirmed Weapons
MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm by mitchellmods

Top posters
MURDOCK
MW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_lcapMW2 Mini game Guide I_voting_barMW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_rcap 
mitchellmods
MW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_lcapMW2 Mini game Guide I_voting_barMW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_rcap 
TALENTEDKID
Will
Admin
iApply the lube
dropdeadkrazy
PaacciBabyy
zombies
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Murdock Mods on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

MW2 Mini game Guide

Go down 

Which Mini Game is your favorite?
Michael Myers
MW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_lcap0%MW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Border Patrol
MW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_lcap0%MW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cops and Robbers
MW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_lcap100%MW2 Mini game Guide I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
MURDOCK

MURDOCK

MW2 Mini game Guide Empty
PostSubject: MW2 Mini game Guide   MW2 Mini game Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:48 am

These are just a few Mini Games that you can play in a private match on Modern Warfare 2.

I know i only posted 3 but these are the most popular.
If you know of anymore please fill free to post them.

Michael Myers

RULES:

The point is to survive. You will need atleast 3 players, but it's almost a must to get more players. One player goes on the bottom team while the rest goes to the team on the top. The player that is alone in his team is Michael Myers. He will try to kill all of the other players on the other team. But he can't use any weapons to kill them with. No Snipers, assault rifles, sub-machine guns, light machine guns or riot shield. He will have to knife them.(I don't know the rules for throwing knife, but me and my friends use them)

The players on the other team is not allowed to kill or knife Michael Myers at all, so they will have to hide. It is usually not allowed with elevators or wallbreaches. Once Michael Myers have killed almost all of them and there is only one player on the other team the last man standing can kill Michael Myers.

The player who was killed first will be Michael Myers in the next match. Marathon, Lightweight and Commando/Sitrep Pro/ Ninja is recommended.

SETTINGS:

Game Mode: Team Deathmatch.
Time: Unlimited.
Score: Unlimited.
Lives: 1.
Spectating: Free (So all of you can see the other players. No cheating!)
Killstreaks: Disabled.

Border Patrol

Border Patrol is originally from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, but is now playable in Modern Warfare 2, since the map Overgrown has returned, although you can play it in other maps. I have myself never played it, but i think i know the rules of the game. Please respond if you see anything wrong.

RULES:

You will need atleast 3 players, but again, the more the better! Two player will be sniping and they will be placed in the middle of the map with good view of the route.
The other player/s are supposed to get to the other spawn following an predetermined route/path. The snipers will try to kill the ''Immigrants'' and the ''Immigrants'' are supposed to survive. The ''Immigrants'' can't kill the snipers. Marathon, Lightweight and Ninja is recommended.

SETTINGS:

Game Mode: Team Deathmatch.
Spectating: Free.

Cops and Robbers

In this game, there are teams of atleast 2 in each team. Played mostly at terminal, The team that spawns inside are the robbers, while the team that spawns inside are the cops.

Cops:
Weapon: Only shotguns. No AA-12
Attachment: Any except Akimbo on Rangers or on Model 1887s
Perks: Any

Robbers:
Weapon: USP.45
Attachment: Any except akimbo
Equipment: Throwing Knife
Perks: Lightweight, Marathon, and Commando are musts.

Objective: The Objective of this game is to kill all on the other team. but there are some rules.

Rules:
Cops: Cops cannot just shoot the Robbers. The only way that cops can kill the robbers it if the robbers provoke them. The cops, if they see a robber, will tell them to turn around and get on the ground. Anything from there is free ground.

Robbers: Robbers really dont have any rules, besides when cops tell them to get down. They can kill the cops on sight.

SETTINGS:

Game Mode: Search And Destroy
Spectating: Team (
Back to top Go down
http://www.murdockmods.com

MW2 Mini game Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum